MarTech Today: Martech and the identity crisis, Chrome’s ‘Not Secure’ warnings & baking marketing into SaaS
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: How martech is working to solve the consumer identity crisis May 1, 2017 by Barry Levine From machine learning to biometrics and blockchains, marketing technology companies aim to improve how […]
Barry Levine on May 2, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- How martech is working to solve the consumer identity crisis
May 1, 2017 by Barry Levine
From machine learning to biometrics and blockchains, marketing technology companies aim to improve how they verify consumer identities.
- Time’s up! MarTech is here and it’s your last chance to attend
May 1, 2017 by MarTech Today
In just one week, the world’s largest independent marketing technology conference designed for senior-level marketers and marketing technology professionals happens at MarTech in San Francisco, May 9-11. The show is programmed with one specific goal: to illuminate successful real-world practices at the intersection of marketing, technology, and management — no matter which software products or analyst frameworks […]
From Marketing Land:
- Google’s Chrome will add new ‘Not secure’ warnings later this year
May 1, 2017 by Barry Schwartz
Have a search box or form on your website that runs over HTTP? You might want to switch your pages over to HTTPS by October.
- 10 experts advise how to powerfully pair growth marketing with SaaS product development
May 1, 2017 by Ben Jacobson
Contributor Ben Jacobson taps 10 software gurus to reveal how SaaS marketers can bake marketing right into their products.
- Why your explainer video matters to your B2B customers
May 1, 2017 by Alexander Kesler
Explainer videos are an essential asset for B2B marketers. Columnist Alexander Kesler shares tips for crafting powerful explainer videos that will bring your brand higher conversions.
From Around The Web:
- How to Conquer Analytics Dashboard Fatigue, CMS Wire
- Twitter Teams Up With Bloomberg for Streaming News, Wall Street Journal
- Essential Small Business Website Features, Compukol
- Is WordPress Still the Best?, The Blog Tyrant
- The past, present, and future of design in Silicon Valley, TechCrunch
- Ask Yoast: Give a division a separate domain?, Yoast
- How Amazon is disrupting grocery, Retail Dive
- Get Started with Email Automation, AWeber Communications
- Seismic, an Oracle Marketing AppCloud Partner, Launches Application to Expand Marketing Teams’ Impact on the Bottom Line, Seismic
- SintecMedia and Lotame Bring Audience Targeting to Broadcast TV, PR Newswire
- Ad Tech Transparency And The Question of Market Manipulation, AdExchanger
- How AI & Machine Learning Will Impact Paid Advertising, PPC Hero
- Marketing Machines: Is Machine Learning Helping Marketers or Making Us Obsolete?, Unbounce
- Alexa learns to talk like a human with whispers, pauses & emotion, TechCrunch
- NPR, the AP and local newspapers are beginning to experiment with Amazon Echo, Poynter Online
- “Facebook Rewards” QR codes dangle discounts for offline purchases, TechCrunch
- Facebook created a new data network to lessen impact on user traffic, VentureBeat
- Facebook’s Connected TV Ambition Meets a Reluctant Industry, AdAge
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.