MarTech Today: MeetEdgar’s automated social posts for SMBs, Enterprise Customer Data Platforms & more
Barry Levine on August 21, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- MeetEdgar offers automated variations for social posts for SMBs
Aug 20, 2018 by Barry Levine
The social post scheduler says this is the first time the capability has been offered in a tool for small businesses.
- New report from MarTech Today: Enterprise Customer Data Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide
Aug 20, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
The customer data platform (CDP) market is expected to generate $1 billion in revenue by 2019, according to the CDP Institute, as both employment and the number of CDP vendors doubled in 2017. Driving growth is a perfect storm of increasing complexity in the customer journey, the martech stack and data governance. MarTech Today’s first […]
From Marketing Land:
- Europe to punish sites for not removing ‘illegal content’ within one hour
Aug 20, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Regulations set to be published must be approved by the European Parliament and then EU member states.
From Around The Web:
- Inside Facebook’s plan to protect the U.S. midterm elections, Recode
- Jeff Bezos Banned PowerPoint in Meetings. His Replacement Is Brilliant, Inc.
- Blockchain buzz among advertisers starts to fizzle – Digiday, digiday.com
- CRM 2020: Top 10 Trends Shaping CRM in 2018 and beyond, MartechAdvisor
- Firebase gains In-App Messaging, new Crashlytics integrations, more | 9to5Google, 9to5google.com
- Marketing Planning, Collaboration Tools Grow In Importance As Companies Strive To Increase Efficiency & Impact, www.demandgenreport.com
- Roku’s Scott Rosenberg: Inside The Rise Of The Platform Business Powerhouse | AdExchanger, adexchanger.com
- Google to debut display-equipped AI speaker before holidays – Nikkei Asian Review, asia.nikkei.com
- Now you can scan your glasses and instantly learn your prescription, www.fastcompany.com
- This browser extension makes it harder for Facebook advertisers to target you, thenextweb.com