MarTech Today: Microsoft acquires Semantic Machines, YouTube’s new streaming music service & more
Barry Levine on May 22, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Microsoft acquires Semantic Machines, signaling a deeper move into ‘conversational AI’
May 21, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Microsoft says that the Berkeley-based technology company has created a ‘revolutionary’ new approach to building AI.
From Marketing Land:
- YouTube’s new streaming music service to start rolling out this week
May 21, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
YouTube Music will include skippable and non-skippable in-stream ads.
- Buy vs. Develop It Yourself: Considerations for Scaling Your Ad Network
May 21, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
The question of whether to buy a performance marketing platform or develop core capabilities in-house is central to every ad network. For network owners and CTOs, who are under constant pressure to deliver innovation and revenue, it’s a decision with direct impact on short- and long-term business growth.
From Around The Web:
- Building Your MarTech Stack Into an Ecosystem, Marketo
- How Evan Spiegel Fumbled Snap’s Redesign, The Information
- The paradox of simultaneous martech consolidation and expansion, illustrated, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Winning with apps: 5 ways to punch up your mobile playbook, Think with Google