MarTech Today: Microsoft acquires Semantic Machines, YouTube’s new streaming music service & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Microsoft acquires Semantic Machines, signaling a deeper move into ‘conversational AI’ May 21, 2018 by Robin Kurzer Microsoft says that the Berkeley-based technology company has created a ‘revolutionary’ new approach […]
Barry Levine on May 22, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Microsoft acquires Semantic Machines, signaling a deeper move into ‘conversational AI’
May 21, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Microsoft says that the Berkeley-based technology company has created a ‘revolutionary’ new approach to building AI.
From Marketing Land:
- YouTube’s new streaming music service to start rolling out this week
May 21, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
YouTube Music will include skippable and non-skippable in-stream ads.
- Buy vs. Develop It Yourself: Considerations for Scaling Your Ad Network
May 21, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
The question of whether to buy a performance marketing platform or develop core capabilities in-house is central to every ad network. For network owners and CTOs, who are under constant pressure to deliver innovation and revenue, it’s a decision with direct impact on short- and long-term business growth.
From Around The Web:
- Building Your MarTech Stack Into an Ecosystem, Marketo
- How Evan Spiegel Fumbled Snap’s Redesign, The Information
- The paradox of simultaneous martech consolidation and expansion, illustrated, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Winning with apps: 5 ways to punch up your mobile playbook, Think with Google
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.