MarTech Today: Mobile-First Future, Apple Device Activations & Essential Search Trends
Barry Levine on December 30, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- A Mobile-First Future: Our Top Mobile Marketing Columns Of 2015
Dec 29, 2015 by Desiree Everts DeNunzio
From Google’s mobile-friendly algorithm to the hottest business apps, our contributors covered the topics that mattered the most to mobile marketers in 2015. Check out what caught our readers’ attention.
- Report: Apple Had 50% Of All Device Activations Over 2015 Holiday Season
Dec 29, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
Flurry reports that Apple had about half of all device activations over the holidays, and breaks down device types and app installs.
- 5 Essential Search Trends That Will Impact Online Revenue In 2016
Dec 29, 2015 by Jim Yu
What will search marketers need to focus on in the coming year to stay ahead of the curve? Columnist Jim Yu explores five trends to keep an eye on.
From Around The Web:
- A Marketer’s Guide To Pinterest Analytics, PPC Hero
- 15 Google Analytics Alternatives, Small Business Trends
- Automattic’s WordAds Network is Now Open to Self-Hosted WordPress Sites, wptavern.com
- Is Mobile Programmatic at Risk of Fraud?, eMarketer
- Why messaging apps saw the biggest mobile wins in 2015, www.mobilemarketer.com