MarTech Today: Our ‘Naughty & Nice’ list, cross-device ad tech & more
Barry Levine on December 23, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Hey Santa, here’s our 2016 “Marketing Naughty & Nice” list
Dec 22, 2016 by Barry Levine
Check out our choices for those in marketing, ads and search who deserve a candy cane — or a lump of coal.
- Cross-device ad tech: How to vet potential partners providing this critical stack element
Dec 22, 2016 by Chuck Moran
The need for cross-device tracking is so acute that marketers are vulnerable to charlatans whose solutions are more hype than reality. Contributor Chuck Moran advises on the questions to ask and the considerations to weigh.
From Marketing Land:
- Improve search rankings and increase productivity with local marketing automation software
Dec 21, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Managing online citations, claimed and unclaimed listings, reviews and ratings, landing pages and data feeds for hundreds or thousands of locations has become time-consuming and costly for enterprise brands. Automating these processes can improve search rankings, increase productivity and lower CPCs due to better SEO.
From Around The Web:
- Facebook’s secretive hardware team signs rapid collaboration deal with 17 universities, TechCrunch
- Better Website Testing – A Simple Guide to Knowing What to Test, vwo.com
- Conversational Design Essentials: Tips For Building A Chatbot, www.smashingmagazine.com
- Performance optimization in an HTTP/2 world, yoast.com
- ICANN gives Whois privacy services breathing room on new transfer policy, domainnamewire.com
- Google will launch two flagship smartwatches early next year, www.theverge.com
- High-speed Wi-Fi rolls into 100th railway station in India , https://blog.google.com
- How Facebook’s Homegrown Data Centers Serve Billions Of Users, Now And In The Future, www.fastcompany.com
- PlayStation VR now supports YouTube, www.theverge.com