MarTech Today: Naughty/Nice, Manual Link Building & Top Search Engine Land Stories
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Hey, Santa, Check Out Our Marketing “Naughty & Nice” List For 2015
Dec 23, 2015 by Barry Levine
Wherein we help the old guy figure out who deserves a candy cane or a lump of coal in the worlds of marketing, advertising and search.
- Scaling Manual Link Building
Dec 23, 2015 by Andrew Dennis
Many SEOs agree that building quality links requires manual effort, but how can you scale that which cannot be automated? Columnist Andrew Dennis shares his thoughts.
- Search Engine Land’s Top 10 News Stories Of 2015: Google’s Quality Update, Mobilegeddon, RankBrain & More
Dec 23, 2015 by Matt McGee
Our annual year-in-review coverage starts with a look at the most popular news stories we covered in 2015.
From Around The Web:
- Why data mining is the future of online retailing, econsultancy.com
- Appnext Partners With Hisense To Deliver Fully Customized Mobile App Experience, www.prnewswire.com
- The Fortune 500 martech solutions the Fortune 30 Million can’t afford to miss, venturebeat.com
- Top 5 Exits in Local Tech of 2015, streetfightmag.com
- Why 2015 was the year for m-commerce, www.retaildive.com
- Pinterest is offering a high-end data service to brands spending millions, digiday.com
- Twitter wants to patent a drone controlled by tweets, www.theverge.com
- T-Mobile “Binge On” Video Streaming Program Accused Of Throttling Traffic To YouTube, www.fastcompany.com
- Why Facebook Moved Web Video to HTML5 From Flash, www.adweek.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.