MarTech Today: Neural networks recognize beauty, LEGO logic rocks marketing automation & adaptive versus responsive
Barry Levine on July 31, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Are neural networks the next marketing creatives?
Jul 28, 2017 by Barry Levine
Researchers at the UK’s University of Warwick have trained the system to recognize which urban or rural scenes are the most beautiful.
From Marketing Land:
- LEGO logic rocks marketing automation
Jul 28, 2017 by Mary Wallace
Overwhelmed by the big picture when tackling marketing automation? Contributor Mary Wallace explains how a popular toy has inspired a useful way of thinking about and deploying campaigns.
- How to tell whether a site is adaptive or responsive
Jul 28, 2017 by Bryson Meunier
Sometimes, it can be tricky to determine which mobile configuration a site is using. Thankfully, columnist Bryson Meunier shares several methods for discerning responsive and adaptive sites.
From Around The Web:
- i.am+ buys Wink, the smart home hub previously owned by Flextronics and Quirky, TechCrunch
- Taking Email Template Design to the Next Level, AWeber Email Marketing
- 10 Companies Using Machine Learning in Cool Ways, WordStream
- 3 thoughts on Marketo’s domain outage this week, Chief Marketing Technologist