MarTech Today: New Advrtas ad tech, SEO tech stack & targeting data
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- New Advrtas ad platform offers “first fully interactive 360-degree rich media ad” with VR mode
Apr 14, 2016 by Barry Levine
Its creator, Outlyer Technologies, says it works on any browser without a special player, and in any IAB ad format.
- Liberty Mutual gets millions of views for parallel stories in a 360-degree video ad on Facebook
Apr 15, 2016 by Barry Levine
This is the first multi-narrative advertising use of spherical video, according to the insurance company.
- HTTP to HTTPS: An SEO’s guide to securing a website
Apr 15, 2016 by Patrick Stox
Despite the numerous benefits of switching to HTTPS, many SEOs and website owners have not done so. For those feeling intimidated by the prospect of switching to HTTPS, columnist Patrick Stox breaks down the process.
- How I use my marketing technology stack (SEO edition)
Apr 15, 2016 by Michael Shearer
What does your SEO technology stack look like? Columnist Michael Shearer walks through the tools he uses, from keyword research to content creation to link-building outreach.
- How to ensure your campaign uses the best-available targeting data
Apr 15, 2016 by Adam Grow
Columnist Adam Grow discusses the differences between first-, second- and third-party data sources and reveals some strategies for using data to increase campaign performance.
From Around The Web:
- Apple hints at future ‘MacOS’ name change on new environmental webpage, 9to5mac.com
- Invisible UI: a hidden opportunity for great UX, www.usertesting.com
- Datonics Expands Data Offering; Launches Demographic Data Segments, www.prweb.com
- MultiView Launches New High Definition Audience Targeting Solution, www.marketwired.com
- Inevitably, There’s a “Bot of Bots” Digging Up Local Services, streetfightmag.com
- Will Facebook Salvage QR Codes from the Dustbin of Local Marketing History?, blumenthals.com
- Your Definitive Guide to Social Media Image Sizes, www.convinceandconvert.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.