MarTech Today: New AdWords interface, Google remarketing lists & more
Amy Gesenhues on August 11, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Confirmed: New AdWords interface rolling out to more users
Aug 10, 2016 by Greg Finn
Google has confirmed the rollout of the new user interface to more AdWords users.
- SEO and the CMO: Communication and board room metrics that matter
Aug 10, 2016 by Jim Yu
Securing investment for SEO is a tough challenge, especially when CMOs don’t fully understand the value of this channel. Columnist Jim Yu explains how SEOs can translate the data they track internally into metrics that matter to the C-suite.
- Google remarketing lists for search ads make their way to Google search partners
Aug 9, 2016 by Greg Finn
RLSAs are headed outside of Google websites and into the wide world of Google search partners.
From Around The Web:
- Why Personalization Is Key for Content Marketing, www.emarketer.com
- Act-On Gets ‘Social’ With Advanced Engagement and Analytics, press.act-on.com
- Matomy’s MobFox Partners with Pixalate to Increase Transparency & Quality Results for Programmatic Advertising, www.prweb.com
- Acquisitions of Digital Agencies, Ad-Tech Firms Surge, adage.com
- Building Blocks: Roger Chiocchi, CEO at RFPalooza Talks Marketing Tech, www.martechadvisor.com
- How Marketers Can Benefit from Automating Content Creation, www.emarketer.com
- Marketing technology as a strategic asset and executive unicorns, chiefmartec.com
- No, CMOs Should Not Think Like CTOs, adexchanger.com
- The Biggest Tech Challenges of Today’s Digital Publishers, www.marketingprofs.com
- If Reported.ly folds, social media will lose an important gatekeeper, Poynter Online
- New Publisher Tools for 360 Video, media.fb.com