MarTech Today: New B2B tools from Demandbase, Get Smart Content & Leadspace, plus building your own customer data assets
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: AI, intent data boost new B2B marketing tools from Demandbase, Get Smart Content & Leadspace Apr 5, 2017 by Barry Levine This week: two new approaches to website personalization and […]
Barry Levine on April 6, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- AI, intent data boost new B2B marketing tools from Demandbase, Get Smart Content & Leadspace
Apr 5, 2017 by Barry Levine
This week: two new approaches to website personalization and one for audience discovery.
- Marketers, get your head out of your funnel — because time is definitely not on your side
Apr 5, 2017 by John Steinert
Columnist John Steinert explains the need for marketers to step back from their day-to-day work and assess what’s going on with the market as a whole.
- How to pair multi-channel attribution with lead scoring to improve marketing ROI
Apr 5, 2017 by MarTech Today
Vote for this entry in the 2017 Hackie Awards by sharing it on Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter by May 1.
From Marketing Land:
- 6 reasons why building your own customer data asset is a recipe for marketing success
Apr 5, 2017 by Mike Sands
Don’t let an overabundance of tech solutions and partners spoil the broth. Columnist Mike Sands cooks up six questions to ask yourself to ensure you’re in control of your customer data.
- SMX West: Solving SEO Issues in Google’s Post-Update World
Apr 5, 2017 by Mark Traphagen
Now that Google no longer regularly announced algorithm updates, it can be hard to tell when your site’s been hit by one. Luckily, there are steps you can take to determine if you’ve been hit. Contributor Mark Traphagen sums up a session from SMX West on this topic.
- YouTube TV premieres today in five markets, including LA, NY, SF
Apr 5, 2017 by Tim Peterson
New TV service now available for a free trial, will add six AMC Networks channels to its lineup soon.
- Yelp buys Turnstyle to expand targeting and offline attribution capabilities
Apr 5, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The acquisition greatly enhances what Yelp can offer business owners.
From Around The Web:
- Why Mobile Page Speed Is a Visual Designer’s Problem, Think with Google
- Build More Engaging Skills with Device Address API and Gain Insights with the New Metrics Dashboard, Alexa Blogs
- Evergage Named a Strong Performer Among Digital Intelligence Platforms, Evergage
- Nielsen Launches Artificial Intelligence Technology, Nielsen
- 4 Ways to Revolutionize Customer Experience With AI, CMS Wire
- Are Advanced Marketing Automation Techniques Underutilized?, eMarketer
- Building Blocks: Neil Robinson, Chief Revenue Officer at ROKT talks Marketing Tech, MarTech Advisor
- 3 Ways to Brainstorm a Useful How-to Video, Internet Marketing Ninjas
- YouTube Go beta launches in India, Official YouTube Blog