MarTech Today: New survey on texting for business, women love mobile games and how Facebook’s use of blockchain could affect marketing
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: New survey: Consumers are texting to businesses that aren’t set up to respond Feb 7, 2019 by Barry Levine The report, by texting solution provider Zipwhip, surveyed consumers and businesses […]
Barry Levine on February 8, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- New survey: Consumers are texting to businesses that aren’t set up to respond
Feb 7, 2019 by Barry Levine
The report, by texting solution provider Zipwhip, surveyed consumers and businesses about their attitudes toward this 25-year-old, omnipresent cell phone tech.
- Get more from your customer data with marketing automation
Feb 7, 2019 by Digital Marketing Depot
With so many marketing automation options available, it’s hard to know where to start – or how to disengage from your current provider. Maybe you’re unhappy with your experience using a legacy marketing automation product. Maybe your martech stack keeps getting bigger and more expensive… and your results aren’t keeping pace. In this webinar, Mautic […]
- Women love mobile games and brand advertisers should play along
Feb 7, 2019 by Christy Wong-Taylor
Rewarded video is a popular format among app developers to drive downloads that could also work well for brand advertisers. Here’s how.
- How could Facebook’s use of blockchain affect marketing and advertising?
Feb 7, 2019 by Barry Levine
The social giant’s recent aqui-hire of a blockchain startup’s team is another demonstration of its interest in cryptocurrency, shared ledgers and smart contracts.
- Twitter ad revenue up 23% to $791 million in Q4 2018
Feb 7, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues
Ad engagements were up 33% during the fourth quarter, with cost-per-engagement down seven percent.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook will show users the agencies, partners involved in Custom Audience targeting
Feb 7, 2019 by Ginny Marvin
Users will be able to see how advertisers and third parties are using their contact information to target ads on Facebook.
- Getting back to basics with location-based marketing
Feb 7, 2019 by Brian Handly
Learn how the different types of location-based marketing tactics work so you can utilize them efficiently for your brand.
From Around The Web:
- 19 Tips to Jumpstart Your Instagram IGTV Strategy, Socialbakers
- Announcing changes to Groups settings, G Suite Admin Help
- Software Tech: Can Studios Live in the Cloud?, RadioWorld
- Amazon is trying to regulate itself over facial recognition software — before Congress does, Vox
- Python programming language’s top uses, tools: Developers reveal their choices, ZDNet
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.