MarTech Today: News media battle Google/Facebook, biggest trends so far in 2017 & AI in B2B
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: News media seek to wield antritrust law in negotiations with Google, Facebook Jul 10, 2017 by Greg Sterling News Media Alliance wants to collectively bargain with the big platforms to […]
Barry Levine on July 11, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- News media seek to wield antritrust law in negotiations with Google, Facebook
Jul 10, 2017 by Greg Sterling
News Media Alliance wants to collectively bargain with the big platforms to secure more ad revenue.
- Martech 2017: The four biggest trends so far this year
Jul 10, 2017 by Barry Levine
What’s been happening in martech in 2017? Intelligence, Transparency, The Experience and Going Beyond Computers.
- Vintage Italia’s CMO credits his father with being the most influential person in his career
Jul 10, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Get to know Vintage Italia’s CMO, Adam Cohen.
- B2B applications of AI in marketing: Two use cases that matter
Jul 10, 2017 by Daniel Faggella
Columnist Daniel Faggella predicts the ways artificial intelligence will shape the future of B2B and takes a look at two current examples of how AI is being used in marketing to improve processes and services.
From Marketing Land:
- In the debate over net neutrality, make some noise
Jul 10, 2017 by James Green
As the battle over net neutrality heats up, columnist James Green chips away at some misconceptions about the regulations to help you understand what’s at stake for advertisers.
From Around The Web:
- Amazon is quietly rolling out its own Geek Squad to set up gadgets in your home, Recode
- Is winter coming for martech? Or just for martech VCs?, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Political campaigns leverage mobile tech to better target voters, Mobile Marketer
- The Failure Of Innovation In Ad Tech, AdExchanger
- Is Mobile Geofencing Right for Your Business?, CMS Wire
- The Significant Seven Social Video Platforms of 2017, Tubular Insights