MarTech Today: Nielsen’s new Auto Cloud, the convergence of industry 4.0 with autonomous vehicles & more
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Nielsen links up with J.D. Power to create a new Auto Cloud Aug 17, 2018 by Barry Levine The exclusive arrangement makes Power’s auto sales data available for the first time […]
Barry Levine on August 20, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Nielsen links up with J.D. Power to create a new Auto Cloud
Aug 17, 2018 by Barry Levine
The exclusive arrangement makes Power’s auto sales data available for the first time for advertising and attribution.
- The MarTech Minute: AdSwerve buys Analytics Pros, Shipworks integrates with Overstock.com & more
Aug 17, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed
- Understanding the convergence of industry 4.0 and the rise of autonomous vehicles
Aug 17, 2018 by Joe Veverka
Contributor Joe Veverka looks at search as an indicator of attitudinal behavior shifts to better understand the rise of the autonomous vehicle (AV) and the mega-disruption of our time: convergence.
From Marketing Land:
- The ultimate guide to using Bing Webmaster Tools – Part 3
Aug 17, 2018 by Christi Olson
Bing Chief Evangelist and contributor Christi Olson reviews the Diagnostics & Tools and Security sections in Part 3 of our series on Bing Webmaster Tools.
- LinkedIn set to launch redesigned Groups platform by end of August
Aug 17, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The company sent a notification email to Group managers outlining coming changes.
- Report says Google to launch own smart display in time for holidays
Aug 17, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Google has the chance to get it right where Amazon and others have so far failed.
- Google clarifies it does capture location data after Location History is turned off
Aug 16, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The company issued a correction on a help page following a story by the AP.
From Around The Web:
- LinkedIn to relaunch Groups in the flagship app as it looks to reverse ghost town image, Techcrunch
- Google to debut display-equipped AI speaker before holidays – Nikkei Asian Review, asia.nikkei.com
- Now you can scan your glasses and instantly learn your prescription, www.fastcompany.com
- This browser extension makes it harder for Facebook advertisers to target you, thenextweb.com
- Xerox Prints New Vision With Marketing, contentmarketinginstitute.com