MarTech Today: Nike’s hit AR experiment, navigating brand safety in world of UGC & Twitter’s use of behavioral signals
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Why Nike’s AR experiment for Facebook Messenger was a hit with its customers May 17, 2018 by Barry Levine As augmented reality goes from ‘wow’ to ROI, this sneaker event […]
Barry Levine on May 18, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Why Nike’s AR experiment for Facebook Messenger was a hit with its customers
May 17, 2018 by Barry Levine
As augmented reality goes from ‘wow’ to ROI, this sneaker event represents one of the first home runs.
- Navigating brand safety in the world of user-generated content
May 17, 2018 by Justin Freid
What do you do when your brand’s ad shows up next to questionable content? Contributor Justin Freid suggests a method for making things right.
From Marketing Land:
- Twitter is changing how conversations happen based on user behavior and conduct
May 17, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The company says it will use thousands of behavioral signals to filter search, replies and algorithmic recommendations.
From Around The Web:
- 6 e-commerce checkout pain points that are overlooked, Retail Dive
- Data-Driven Marketing After GDPR, AdExchanger
- Start making your business more accessible using Primer, Think with Google
- What Do I Spend on MarTech This Year?, CMS Wire
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.