MarTech Today: Not Enough Investment; Store-Visit Metrics for TV & Hidden Google Search Data
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the Web.
From Marketing Land:
- Martech Spending: 51% Of Marketers Say Their Companies Don’t Invest Enough
Oct 14, 2015 by Matt McGee
Budget concerns, difficulty of implementation are main things holding back U.S. marketers from employing the latest marketing technologies.
- NinthDecimal & TiVo Announce Partnership To Bring Offline Store-Visit Metrics To TV
Oct 15, 2015 by Greg Sterling
Mobile devices are bringing digital analytics and targeting capabilities to all kinds of media, including “offline” traditional media, such as out-of-home, direct mail and television.
- Google Analytics Search Console Queries Report Now Hiding Query Data
Oct 15, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
The only Google report that shows webmasters their keyword data is now showing “not set.” We hope this is a bug with the Google Search Console Analytics integration.
- Technology In The Service Of Marketing — Join Us For MarTech Next Tuesday!
Oct 15, 2015 by Marketing Land
Marketing technology has permanently changed the way we market. Your message and media are only parts of the puzzle. Creating pleasing customer experiences depends on the mechanisms that create those experiences.
From Around The Web:
- Introducing the New Yahoo Mail App, yahoo.tumblr.com
- 14 top tools for real-time marketing success, blog.newswhip.com
- The Giant List of Free Influencer Marketing & PR Tools, www.seerinteractive.com
- Datonics Announces Deal With Adobe, www.dmnews.com
- Dynatrace Announces New Digital Performance Management Innovations, www.dynatrace.com
- Gigya and ContactLab Announce Platform Integration, www.gigya.com
- Introducing Constant Contact’s Tool for Facebook Advertising, blogs.constantcontact.com
- How More Tech Players Are Building Platforms to Cure Creative Headaches, www.adweek.com
- Mar-Tech Consolidation Wages On As Selligent, StrongView Merge, adexchanger.com
- The Background Data and Battery Usage of Facebook’s iOS App, www.macstories.net
- VidMob Raises $2M To Build A Marketplace Where You Can Find Professional Video Editors, techcrunch.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.