MarTech Today: OpenX moves to the cloud, the digital natives are restless and a marketer’s guide to SEO enterprise platforms
Barry Levine on January 29, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- OpenX becomes first major ad exchange to operate completely in the cloud
Jan 28, 2019 by Barry Levine
OpenX strikes a $110 million partnership with Google so it can shift its resources toward people-based marketing.
- The digital natives are restless
Jan 28, 2019 by Lewis Gersh
Columnist Lewis Gersh looks at the innovative ways digitally native vertical brands are creating “tactile extensions” to further their reach.
From Marketing Land:
- MarTech Today Research: A marketer’s guide to enterprise SEO platforms
Jan 25, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues
The report offers an in-depth review of the market, tips on the buying process and 18 vendor profiles.
From Around The Web:
- Deadline Approaching: Re-request Permissions for Marketing API and Lead Ads Retrieval API, Facebook for Developers
- Three Steps To Achieving A ‘Wow’ Moment In Customer-Centric Software Development, Forbes
- Google: Oracle Java win will kill software development, so Supreme Court must rule, ZDNet
- Aetna, IBM launching new blockchain healthcare network, Fierce Healthcare
- When Marketers Run Technology, Where Does IT Fit?, Information Week