Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Oracle adds clouds, Sendwithus’ GDPR-compliant CMS & the status of header bidding
Barry Levine on April 11, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Oracle adds clouds for analytics, segmentation and loyalty
Apr 10, 2018 by Barry Levine
The new Oracle Infinity is the company’s first web/app analytics platform, and the new CX Audience and Loyalty clouds boost existing capabilities.
- Sendwithus launches GDPR-compliant, cloud-based email CMS
Apr 10, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Dyspatch was made specifically to help enterprises manage their transactional emails on a large scale.
- Consumer groups file FTC complaint against YouTube for collecting kids’ personal data without parental consent
Apr 10, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Twenty-three consumer watchdog groups say Google is not making any effort to comply with COPPA.
- Header bidding: The biggest trends for 2018
Apr 10, 2018 by Alex Bornyakov
Where are we with header bidding, and what upcoming developments should we prepare for? Contributor Alex Bornyakov offers his perspective.
- Connect with peers and the martech community
Apr 10, 2018 by MarTech Today
Join the marketing technology community at MarTech®, April 23-25 in San Jose. You’ll be able to choose from 55+ sessions led by experts from L’Oréal, Donors Choose, Weight Watchers, Netflix, Airbnb and many others. And beyond sessions, you’ll meet more than 100 leading martech vendors in our Expo Hall and gain access to structured and unstructured networking, including two receptions, networking lunches, […]
From Marketing Land:
- Does Cambridge Analytica have your info? Here’s how to check
Apr 10, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Facebook is making it easy for users to find out if their data was scraped and is launching a data abuse bounty program to report app developers.
- Connect With Peers And The Martech Community
Apr 10, 2018 by Marketing Land
Join the marketing technology community at MarTech®, April 23-25 in San Jose. You’ll participate in 55+ sessions led by experts from L’Oréal, Donors Choose, Weight Watchers, Netflix, Airbnb, and many others. And beyond sessions, you’ll meet more than 100 leading martech vendors in our Expo hall, gain access to structured and unstructured networking including 2 receptions, networking lunches, speed networking, and more!
- Case study: Digital out-of-home and mobile-location deliver offline success for REI
Apr 10, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Campaign was a collaboration between the retailer, Vistar Media and LiveRamp and delivered 3.6x lift in store visits.
- Facebook announces election-based independent research initiative as part of its continuing hearts and minds campaign
Apr 9, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
In the last month, Facebook has released a flurry of announcements on its efforts to improve its News Feed, ad transparency and privacy controls for users.
From Around The Web:
- 6 Graphic Design Tools for Marketers, MarketingProfs
- 7 Tips to Improve Your Marketing Technology ‘Request For Proposals’ (RFP), CMS Wire
- First look at Instagram Nametags, its clone of Snapchat QR codes, TechCrunch
- Twitter Bots: An Analysis of Automated Accounts and the Links They Share, Pew Research Center