MarTech Today: Oracle launches a ‘CDP-plus,’ implementing full-scale cross-channel attribution & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Oracle launches a ‘CDP-plus’ for its clouds Oct 22, 2018 by Barry Levine Called CX Unity, it provides the first single customer profile across the company’s platforms, plus adds intelligence […]
Barry Levine on October 23, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Oracle launches a ‘CDP-plus’ for its clouds
Oct 22, 2018 by Barry Levine
Called CX Unity, it provides the first single customer profile across the company’s platforms, plus adds intelligence for utilizing the data.
- Implementing full-scale cross-channel attribution for enterprise companies
Oct 22, 2018 by Amy Bishop
Attribution: it’s worth the trouble. Here are your options and everything you should consider when making this big decision.
From Marketing Land:
- Account-based marketing tools: What you need to know
Oct 22, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
An account-based marketing (ABM) strategy recognizes that B2B purchase decisions are often made by a group of individuals within the company. ABM tools automate many of the data and workflow processes that enable this approach. This 60-page report from MarTech Today brings together everything you need to know about account-based marketing tools and implementing this software.
From Around The Web:
- Now every marketer is an app developer — even if they don’t know it, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Oculus co-founder Brendan Iribe leaves Facebook, CNBC
- Democratizing Internet Traffic: Egypt-Based Cognitev Applies AI To Online Marketing, www.entrepreneur.com
- Addressing Performance Blind Spots as Cloud and Third-Party Reliance Increases, www.cmswire.com
- Adobe Teams Up With A Million Ads To Launch Dynamic Creative For Audio | AdExchanger, adexchanger.com
- Luxury Retailer Intros AR Shopping App 10/22/2018, www.mediapost.com