MarTech Today: Oracle updates Marketing Cloud, Google launches free Optimize 360 & AMP overrides deep links
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Oracle updates its Marketing Cloud Sep 28, 2016 by Barry Levine Enhancements include a revised Canvas for orchestrating multichannel journeys and new drag-and-drop A/B testing for mobile apps. Google launches free […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Oracle updates its Marketing Cloud
Sep 28, 2016 by Barry Levine
Enhancements include a revised Canvas for orchestrating multichannel journeys and new drag-and-drop A/B testing for mobile apps.
- Google launches free version of Optimize 360, introduces Session Quality Score metric & more
Sep 28, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
The company made several Analytics solutions announcements Wednesday, including updates for Google Data Studio and Tag Manager
- Forrester study: How marketing analytics increases business performance
Sep 28, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Google recently asked Forrester Consulting to survey 150 marketing, analytics and IT executives about the measurement challenges they face. The results showed that: Only 26% believed that their marketing analytics tools are well-integrated and work seamlessly together. On the other hand, marketers are 39% more likely to see improvement in their overall marketing performance when […]
- Google Penguin doesn’t penalize for bad links – or does it?
Sep 28, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
You technically no longer need to use the disavow file to help fix your Google Penguin issues – here is why.
- The four pillars of the future of SEO
Sep 28, 2016 by Pratik Dholakiya
What does the future of search engine optimization have in store for us? Columnist Pratik Dholakiya looks at recent trends to explain the direction our industry is headed in.
- Google: AMP will override app deep links for the foreseeable future
Sep 28, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Even if your user downloads your app, which has app indexing deployed, Google will show them the AMP page over your app page.
From Around The Web:
- Data Scientists vs. BI Analysts: What’s the Difference?, www.cmswire.com
- 13 WordPress Conversion Testing Plugins, www.searchenginepeople.com
- PowerInbox Unveils the Latest DynamicMail, the Most Advanced Solution to Maximize Customer Engagement and ROI of Marketing Emails, Business Wire
- Google unleashes deep learning tech on language with Neural Machine Translation, techcrunch.com
- Marketers Predict More Consolidation for Programmatic Tech Ecosystem, www.emarketer.com
- The Artificial Intelligence Marketing Arms Race, adexchanger.com
- How to set up Ads on your AMP Pages, developers.googleblog.com
- 10 Tools to Help Marketers Get More Out of Twitter, www.toprankblog.com
- Meerkat maker Life On Air launches Houseparty group video chat app for Android and iOS, venturebeat.com
- Vidyard Launches New Interactive Video Player to Enable Dynamic In-video Content, www.martechadvisor.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.