MarTech Today: Oracle updates its Marketing Cloud, martech predictions & innovations in brick-and-mortar
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Oracle unveils data and content updates for its Marketing Cloud Nov 14, 2016 by Barry Levine The new tools: the Content Portal, Program Canvas, and Responsive Content Editor. A six-pack […]
Barry Levine on November 15, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Oracle unveils data and content updates for its Marketing Cloud
Nov 14, 2016 by Barry Levine
The new tools: the Content Portal, Program Canvas, and Responsive Content Editor.
- A six-pack of predictions for martech
Nov 14, 2016 by Lewis Gersh
As a turbulent 2016 creeps closer to an end, columnist Lewis Gersh dusts off his crystal ball to see what the coming year holds in martech.
From Marketing Land:
- 4 marketing innovations headed to brick-and-mortar retail in 2017
Nov 14, 2016 by Tamar Weinberg
Contributor Tamar Weinberg takes a look at the UX and marketing advances that are expected to shape brick-and-mortar retail in the coming year.
- Facebook has created its own analytics tool for Messenger bots
Nov 14, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook’s free Messenger bot analytics tool will cross-reference Messenger interactions with Facebook user data and can tie into mobile app, web analytics.
From Around The Web:
- Data Ethics – The New Competitive Advantage, techcrunch.com
- Marketers Can Now Track Every Time Their Brands Are Seen or Mentioned on TV, www.adweek.com
- Adelphic Partners with Integral Ad Science to Unveil Pre-Bid Targeting for Cross-Channel, www.prnewswire.com
- 6 marketing clouds walk into Dr. Watson’s psychology lab at MarTech, chiefmartec.com
- Machines are becoming smarter marketers, venturebeat.com
- Google Play Music adds machine learning for better recommendations, thenextweb.com
- Three Tools to Build a Mobile Digital Asset, www.internetmarketingninjas.com
- What do users really want, bots or apps?, venturebeat.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.