Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Oracle’s access to device IDs, ABM and marketing automation & 360 VR video for SEO
Barry Levine on October 28, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Oracle gives marketers access to ID Graph’s device IDs in its Audience Builder
Oct 27, 2016 by Barry Levine
It’s the latest in a series of enhancements this year to its DMP.
- ABM brings the right guests to the party; marketing automation keeps them engaged
Oct 27, 2016 by Jeffrey L. Cohen
What is account-based marketing (ABM), and how is it used? Columnist Jeffrey L. Cohen provides a primer on how ABM can improve marketing automation, drive sales alignment and improve customer profile data.
From Marketing Land:
- Pull live inventory data from your product database and place it in your search ad copy
Oct 27, 2016 by Jason Puckett
Retailers, want to make your text ads stand out? Columnist Jason Puckett explains how you can use big data to improve search ad copy without risking your quality score.
- Google’s virtual game changer: Leveraging 360 VR video & image optimization for SEO
Oct 27, 2016 by Brian Ussery
Contributor Brian Ussery notes that as global search interest in VR skyrockets, Google has quietly made 360-degree VR videos and images accessible across devices and optimizable for organic search.
- Twitter will shut down its 6-second video service, Vine
Oct 27, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Twitter’s 6-second video service will close ‘in the coming months,’ according to a blog post published by Vine.
- Want to speak at MarTech 2017? Here’s how
Oct 27, 2016 by Scott Brinker
The call-for-speakers form is now open for our next U.S. MarTech Conference, happening May 9-11, 2017 in San Francisco.
- 4 chatbots to help you analyze ad campaigns right in Slack, Facebook Messenger & Google Sheets
Oct 27, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Chatbots can give you alerts, reports and insights on your digital advertising campaigns. Just ask.
- Marketing Automation Matrix: A visual buyer’s guide
Oct 26, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
At its simplest, marketing automation software is a set of tools that automates common, repeatable tasks performed by marketers. Hinging on email marketing, the industry has grown to incorporate the entire campaign management landscape.
From Around The Web:
- ICANN to terminate Guardian’s last gTLD, domainincite.com
- Advertisers slam the FCC’s new privacy rules, digiday.com
- Introducing Siftrock, The Simplest Data Solution for ABM and Marketing Automation, siftrock.com
- Understanding Google’s AMP, a Year Later, authoritylabs.com
- Facebook’s new SDK for TVs lets viewers connect with Facebook in just a few taps, venturebeat.com
- Experiments and YouTube creators from the International Space Station