MarTech Today: Out-of-home inventory becomes just another channel, why virtual assistants are not ‘one size fits all’ & more
Barry Levine on December 10, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Two DSPs add out-of-home programmatic inventory, as the real world becomes another channel
Dec 7, 2018 by Barry Levine
Announcements this week by Adelphic and MobPro highlight new forms of retargeting, attribution, real-world based audience targeting and multi-channel coordinated campaigns.
- The MarTech Minute: CallRail adds CPL capability, Hero picks up Clock Four, more
Dec 7, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed.
- Why virtual assistants are not ‘one size fits all’
Dec 7, 2018 by Jane Price
It’s important to pay close attention to customer feedback and continuously incorporate it into your virtual assistant strategies. Here are some ways to do just that.
From Marketing Land:
- Get your sneak peek at the MarTech agenda
Dec 7, 2018 by Scott Brinker
Senior-level marketers at the intersection of marketing, technology, and management are coming to MarTech® January 30-31, 2019 in San Jose for proven strategies from real-world experts. Here’s a sneak peek.
From Around The Web:
- FB QVC? Facebook tries Live video shopping, TechCrunch
- The Twelve Days of MarTech, Chief Marketing Technologist
- 1 billion AR/VR ad impressions: What we’ve learned | VentureBeat, venturebeat.com
- Could GDPR Consent String Fraud Bring Down the Whole Ad Tech Ecosystem? – CPO Magazine, www.cpomagazine.com
- How AI Can Help Content Marketing Drive Business, techspective.net
- Re:Invent Shows Amazon Is Accelerating Its Efforts in AI, www.cmswire.com
- Visual Search Marketing Is Here: How Can Brands Execute a Picture-Perfect Strategy?, www.skyword.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.