MarTech Today: PebblePost’s updated platform, AdSense Labs & Conductor’s new web crawler
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: PebblePost’s updated platform makes direct mail more like digital ads Jun 22, 2016 by Barry Levine Instead of the previous limited triggering, marketers can now set unlimited behavioral and rule-based triggers […]
Barry Levine on June 23, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- PebblePost’s updated platform makes direct mail more like digital ads
Jun 22, 2016 by Barry Levine
Instead of the previous limited triggering, marketers can now set unlimited behavioral and rule-based triggers to generate personalized color postcards.
- Google launches AdSense Labs for publishers to test new features
Jun 22, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Inline ads and Show fewer ads are the first tests available in AdSense Labs.
- Snapchat’s Everest Live Story showed climbing production quality of app’s TV-like format
Jun 22, 2016 by Tim Peterson
For its Live Stories, Snapchat is increasingly using pre-recorded footage that its curators can polish with illustrations and animated overlays.
- Google Analytics adds hacked spam webmaster notifications alerts
Jun 21, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Now you can get some of your Google Search Console alerts directly in Google Analytics.
- Do you need a marketing automation platform?
Jun 22, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
If you are to looking to adopt a marketing automation software platform, this guide will help you through the decision-making process. “B2B Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” is your source for the latest trends, opportunities and challenges facing the market for marketing automation tools. This 49-page marketer’s guide includes: comprehensive self-assessment of your organization’s […]
- DeepCrawl web crawler is now integrated with content intelligence platform Conductor
Jun 21, 2016 by Barry Levine
The Conductor CEO says the new “best-of-breed” crawler is being offered because his company’s most successful customers regularly conduct a site audit.
From Around The Web:
- Introducing the AMP Validator Web UI, amphtml.wordpress.com
- WordPress 4.5.3 Fixes 7 Security Issues, wptavern.com
- Campaign Monitor Delivers New App Store & Certified Partner Program, www.businesswire.com
- Can We Automate Customer Journey Mapping?, www.cmswire.com
- Executives Increase Data Security to Safeguard Marketing Technology Insights, www.emarketer.com
- Pinterest acqui-hires team behind mobile commerce app Tote, shutting it down July 15, venturebeat.com
- Reddit’s native image hosting goes (almost) site-wide, techcrunch.com
- YouTube’s 15-minute outage attributed to routine engineering push, techcrunch.com