MarTech Today: People-Based Marketing, voice-device purchases & consumers over bots
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Will People-Based Marketing take over? Jul 13, 2017 by Barry Levine Maybe, but first let’s define what it is. Report: Native ad buying surges 74%, programmatic slips 12% Jul 13, […]
Barry Levine on July 14, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Will People-Based Marketing take over?
Jul 13, 2017 by Barry Levine
Maybe, but first let’s define what it is.
- Report: Native ad buying surges 74%, programmatic slips 12%
Jul 13, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Brand safety concerns are seen as cause of programmatic decline.
- Report: 43% of millennials have made a voice-device purchase in past year
Jul 13, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Also, Kayak introduces ability to book a hotel room through Alexa devices.
- Customer experience without engagement: A dead-end street
Jul 13, 2017 by Karen Steele
Columnist Karen Steele says that without engagement and the right application of technology, you’ll fail to deliver a customer experience that keeps consumers coming back for more.
From Marketing Land:
- Consumers over bots: Why site crawlers don’t hold all the answers
Jul 13, 2017 by David Freeman
Site crawlers are valuable tools in the SEO toolbox, but columnist David Freeman warns that search marketers should not use them as a replacement for manual analysis.
- LinkedIn starts letting people natively upload videos that play automatically
Jul 13, 2017 by Tim Peterson
In addition to letting some users upload videos, LinkedIn will share viewership stats, including information about viewers’ companies and job titles.
- SMX East agenda is now live! Check out the SEO & SEM sessions in store for you.
Jul 13, 2017 by Marketing Land
Feed your obsession for SEO & SEM with actionable and proven tactics by attending Search Engine Land’s SMX East, October 24-26 in New York City. The agenda is packed with 50+ sessions and led by search marketing experts in paid search advertising, search engine optimization, conversion and analytics, social media and much more.
From Around The Web:
- Wider In-App Analytics Coverage With Flurry Analytics, Appfigures
- Facebook Plans to Unveil a $200 Wireless Oculus VR Headset for 2018, Bloomberg
- Dynamic Creative And The Rise Of The Automated Brand, AdExchanger
- Gravyty Launches First Draft – The First Artificial Intelligence Self-Writing Email Drafter, Gravyty
- 5 Marketing Trends & the Tech Making Them Work, Marketo
- AI Age Career Advice: Behavioral Science!, Media Post
- When MarTech and AdTech Converge, the Customer Wins, CMS Wire
- Brightcove Introduces Jump Start for Echo Show to Accelerate New Video Skills across Amazon Echo Devices, Brightcove
- Why video ad fraud remains a persistent problem for ad buyers, Digiday
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.