MarTech Today: Performance marketing tools, push notifications & marketing operations 2.0
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Side by side: Comparing two performance marketing tools/agencies Jan 24, 2018 by Andreas Reiffen Columnist Andreas Reiffen shares his method for testing two different AdWords tools/agencies — a process […]
Amy Gesenhues on January 25, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Side by side: Comparing two performance marketing tools/agencies
Jan 24, 2018 by Andreas Reiffen
Columnist Andreas Reiffen shares his method for testing two different AdWords tools/agencies — a process which could also be applied to test different campaign strategies.
- With push notifications, there’s always room for improvement
Jan 24, 2018 by Kristin Cronin
Push notifications have made some positive headway over the past few years, but there’s clearly still room for improvement. Columnist Kristin Cronin offers tips on how to up your push game without pushing users away.
- Marketing operations 2.0: Defining the new organizational structure
Jan 24, 2018 by Debbie Qaqish
What does the org chart for a successful marketing operations (MO) team look like? Columnist Debbie Qaqish takes a look at the characteristics that make up a strategic MO structure.
From Marketing Land:
- Will AMP improve your rankings? How to set up an AMP test
Jan 24, 2018 by Stephanie LeVonne
Wondering if AMP is worth the investment? Columnist Stephanie LeVonne walks through how to set up a test to determine what kind of boost, if any, you can expect from implementing AMP across your mobile site.
- How AI can uncover new insights and drive SEO performance
Jan 24, 2018 by Jim Yu
Columnist Jim Yu believes that by incorporating the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning, search marketers can move beyond simple observations and find new patterns in user behavior.
- Google AdSense adds style automation for native in-feed ads
Jan 23, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The new option aims to match the look and feel of a publisher’s feed automatically.
From Around The Web:
- AR: Lessons learned so far and where the tech could be headed, Mobile Marketer
- 4 Ways a Knowledge Management System Helps Align Your Strategy, Marketo
- 7 Ways to Make Vendor Technology Demonstrations More Useful, CMS Wire
- The Email Marketer’s Guide to GDPR, ADA, and CAN-SPAM, Movable Ink Blog