MarTech Today: Over-personalization, programmatic video & more
Barry Levine on November 23, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- As ‘Campaigns of One’ get more personal, are we nearing the point of over-personalization?
Nov 22, 2016 by Barry Levine
Given the flood of new data — about your movement in the real world or your psychology — some marketers are suggesting personalization should become more of a two-way street.
- Putting programmatic video back on the radar
Nov 22, 2016 by Alex Bornyakov
Columnist Alex Bornyakov believes that to receive maximum benefit from programmatic video and monetize every single ad call with the most effective ad opportunity, publishers need to find an intelligent solution to automating the waterfall.
From Marketing Land:
- Social Media Marketing 3.0: Best practices for ramping up social ROI
Nov 22, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Social media is now an integral part of marketing — spending on social media is expected to double to 25% of marketing budgets by 2020. Yet, nearly half of digital marketers say they can’t prove the bottom-line impact of social media on their businesses. Join our panel of experts as they show you how to […]
From Around The Web:
- 8 Social WordPress Plugins to Improve Your Blog, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Verizon is now competing with Facebook and Google in tracking consumers’ personal data, Recode
- Firebase App Indexing for Personal Content, Google Developers Blog
- The case for chatbots being the new apps, econsultancy.com
- Alexa top 1 Million sites is retired. Here’s the Majestic Million., blog.majestic.com
- 3 Social Media Design Tools That Create Stunning Images, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Facebook is testing real-time ads for live videos, digiday.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.