MarTech Today: Phrasee’s campaign against using fear in ads, YouTube cracks down on duplicate video & more
Barry Levine on October 12, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Trust in marketing: Phrasee launches campaign against fear and anxiety in ad campaigns
Oct 11, 2018 by Barry Levine
The AI-powered marketing content firm says AI, hyper-personalization and big data give marketers powers that should be used more responsibly.
From Marketing Land:
- YouTube cracks down on duplicate content videos
Oct 11, 2018 by Barry Schwartz
Did your YouTube channel get removed over duplicative content, here is why.
From Around The Web:
- Digital Marketing Institute Fortifies U.S. Presence to Meet Surging Demand for Essential Skills Among Marketing Professionals, www.prnewswire.com
- A Technology Company’s New Way To Gather Data For Wine Marketing, Forbes
- 7 Marketing Automation Strategies Worth the Investment, business.com
- The ultimate video management platform (VMP) cheatsheet, Digiday
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.