Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Pinterest’s In-Pin Search, Mintigo Evolves & Hedy Lamarr
Barry Levine on November 10, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Pinterest Launches In-Pin Search To Help Users Pinpoint Specific Items
Nov 9, 2015 by Greg Finn
A new in-Pin search tool will be a major boon for users looking to find a specific item — No search queries required.
- WordPress Used On 25 Percent Of All Websites [Report]
Nov 9, 2015 by Matt McGee
W3Techs says WordPress’ two closest competitors combine for less than five percent usage across the web.
- First Things First: Get Your Mobile Tracking Right.
Nov 9, 2015 by Craig Weinberg
Is your mobile tracking actually working? Columnist Craig Weinberg offers some insight into how you can capture the right data to help you know if you’re meeting your goals.
- Why Programmatic Advertising Fraud Exists
Nov 9, 2015 by Ratko Vidakovic
Columnist Ratko Vidakovic delves into the many faces of ad fraud and the underlying reasons why it exists in the first place.
- Twitter Debunks Mobile Ad Myths At SocialPro Next Week. Register Today!
Nov 9, 2015 by Marketing Land
Maximize the payoff on your social media marketing efforts by attending Marketing Land’s SocialPro conference next week! Discover proven tactics, strategies and tools that will drive ROI on your social media campaigns. A limited number of All Access Passes are still available, so register today!
- Mintigo Moves From Predicting Prospects To Reeling Them In
Nov 9, 2015 by Barry Levine
Analytics company announces Predictive Campaigns product for commanding an integrated marketing platform to deliver the next best offer or message.
- Hedy Lamarr Google Doodle Honors Hollywood Star Who Invented “Frequency Hopping” Technology
Nov 9, 2015 by Amy Gesenhues
Known as the most beautiful woman in the world, Lamarr created the technology that laid the groundwork for Bluetooth, GPS and WiFi.
From Around The Web:
- Google acquires Fly Labs to build video editing tools for Google Photos, The Verge
- Expanding our Data Center in La Vista, Nebraska, yahoopolicy.tumblr.com
- How Data Can Ruin Your Conversion Optimization Strategy, blog.crazyegg.com
- Should You Optimize for Micro-Conversions?, conversionxl.com
- 5 Site Design Trends for 2016, www.practicalecommerce.com
- 10 tips for accelerating a retail website’s performance, www.internetretailer.com
- Using Kissmetrics to Measure the Effectiveness of Email Marketing, blog.kissmetrics.com
- How to cut through the third-party fog to find the right tech partner, digiday.com
- How to Make the Most of Marketing Technologies, www.martechadvisor.com
- Major Challenges Companies Face in Adopting Marketing Tech Solutions, www.martechadvisor.com
- Marketing Automation Tool Options for a Small Business, www.razorsocial.com
- Mobile is driving the decline of traditional ad tech, digiday.com
- Why Tech Companies Must Be Careful About Change, www.convinceandconvert.com