Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Pokémon Go’s data, MobileFuse/Cuebiq’s ‘Dwell Lift’ & more
Barry Levine on September 7, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land
- Pokémon Go generates sales from visiting game players, but the data’s predictive value may be overrated
Sep 6, 2016 by Barry Levine
A recent survey backs sales lift, but a data expert doubts the usefulness of tracking ‘anomalous’ visits.
- Amp up your skills with an SEO or SEM workshop
Sep 6, 2016 by Marketing Land
Classes are in session, and not just for the kids. Polish your SEO & SEM skills at any of the four incredible full-day workshops on Monday, September 26. All workshops are held the day before SMX East kicks off in New York City.
- MobileFuse partners with Cuebiq to offer first measurement of mobile ‘Dwell Lift’
Sep 2, 2016 by Barry Levine
Using Cuebiq’s panel of 30 million location-tracked users, the companies determine the additional time that viewers of brand mobile ads spend at a given physical retailer.
- “Enterprise Call Analytics Platforms: A Buyer’s Guide” updated for 2016
Sep 6, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
As consumers increasingly use their smartphones to research, browse, and connect with businesses, brands are developing a newfound respect for the inbound call as an integral part of the conversion path. This 39-page MarTech Intelligence Report examines the current market for enterprise call analytics and discusses key market trends. It also includes profiles of 12 […]
From Around The Web:
- The emerging Darwinian approach to analytics and augmented intelligence, techcrunch.com
- Amazon lands one of eBay’s top AI execs, www.retaildive.com
- GoDaddy acquires Serbia’s ManageWP, a multi-site WordPress management tool, venturebeat.com
- 10 DIY Website Builders for Small Businesses, www.practicalecommerce.com
- What’s next for UX?, www.internetretailer.com
- Understanding 4 Database Types, for Ecommerce, www.practicalecommerce.com
- Ad Tech And Building Trust: Lessons From Fin Tech, adexchanger.com
- Everything marketers need to know about rich push notifications in iOS 10, venturebeat.com