MarTech Today: Pokémon Go’s data, MobileFuse/Cuebiq’s ‘Dwell Lift’ & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land Pokémon Go generates sales from visiting game players, but the data’s predictive value may be overrated Sep 6, 2016 by Barry Levine A recent survey backs sales lift, but a data […]
Barry Levine on September 7, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land
- Pokémon Go generates sales from visiting game players, but the data’s predictive value may be overrated
Sep 6, 2016 by Barry Levine
A recent survey backs sales lift, but a data expert doubts the usefulness of tracking ‘anomalous’ visits.
- Amp up your skills with an SEO or SEM workshop
Sep 6, 2016 by Marketing Land
Classes are in session, and not just for the kids. Polish your SEO & SEM skills at any of the four incredible full-day workshops on Monday, September 26. All workshops are held the day before SMX East kicks off in New York City.
- MobileFuse partners with Cuebiq to offer first measurement of mobile ‘Dwell Lift’
Sep 2, 2016 by Barry Levine
Using Cuebiq’s panel of 30 million location-tracked users, the companies determine the additional time that viewers of brand mobile ads spend at a given physical retailer.
- “Enterprise Call Analytics Platforms: A Buyer’s Guide” updated for 2016
Sep 6, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
As consumers increasingly use their smartphones to research, browse, and connect with businesses, brands are developing a newfound respect for the inbound call as an integral part of the conversion path. This 39-page MarTech Intelligence Report examines the current market for enterprise call analytics and discusses key market trends. It also includes profiles of 12 […]
From Around The Web:
- The emerging Darwinian approach to analytics and augmented intelligence, techcrunch.com
- Amazon lands one of eBay’s top AI execs, www.retaildive.com
- GoDaddy acquires Serbia’s ManageWP, a multi-site WordPress management tool, venturebeat.com
- 10 DIY Website Builders for Small Businesses, www.practicalecommerce.com
- What’s next for UX?, www.internetretailer.com
- Understanding 4 Database Types, for Ecommerce, www.practicalecommerce.com
- Ad Tech And Building Trust: Lessons From Fin Tech, adexchanger.com
- Everything marketers need to know about rich push notifications in iOS 10, venturebeat.com