Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Prepping for a cloud/email provider, Amazon controls digital assistant market & more
Barry Levine on May 9, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- 7 steps to help you prepare for a marketing cloud/email service provider transition
May 8, 2017 by Jose Cebrian
Is the prospect of moving to a new cloud or email service provider daunting? Columnist Jose Cebrian shares tips to help you prepare for and implement the new technology to ensure it goes smoothly.
From Marketing Land:
- Register for SMX Advanced this week: reserve your spot & save $400
May 8, 2017 by Marketing Land
It’s happened 10 years in a row. SMX Advanced sells out weeks before the conference begins. Then we hear from people who planned to attend, and are disappointed there are no spots left. Act now and avoid the heartbreak! Register this week and you’ll save $400 off on-site rates.
- Amazon controls 70% of digital assistant device market [eMarketer]
May 8, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Installed base of loyal customers and low-priced Echo Dot position company to dominate the market into the future.
From Around The Web:
- How 4 Major Retailers are Using Big Data, Kissmetrics
- 3 Ways Marketers Can Use Data More Effectively, Adweek
- Blippar Introduces Industry’s First Augmented Reality Rich Media Ad Format, Market Wired
- 4 things all marketers need to kill martech spaghetti and simplify tech stacks, Tune
- Martech Vendors Can’t Avoid Ad Audience Battles, MarTech Advisor
- 2017 Marketer’s Guide To Location Data, AdExchanger
- Google Now and Play Store broken due to tests for some users, Android Authority
- Leveraging Geolocation to Reimagine Mobile Engagement, MarTech Advisor
- Facebook premium TV shows launch and details revealed, Business Insider
- How to Use Facebook Camera Effects to Frame Your Facebook Stories, Social Media Examiner
- How to Use GIFs on Twitter: A Step by Step Guide, Small Biz Trends
- How to Use Hashtags on Pinterest (Don’t!), Tailwind Blog