MarTech Today: Preventing a ‘Groundhog Day’ scenario, the new advertising industrial complex & Twitter loses its head of VR/AR
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Stop making the same mistakes: Preventing a ‘Groundhog Day’ scenario Feb 6, 2018 by Mike Sands Are your marketing campaigns tired and predictable? Contributor Mike Sands discusses ways to advance customer […]
Barry Levine on February 7, 2018 at 8:15 am
From MarTech Today:
- Stop making the same mistakes: Preventing a ‘Groundhog Day’ scenario
Feb 6, 2018 by Mike Sands
Are your marketing campaigns tired and predictable? Contributor Mike Sands discusses ways to advance customer relationships to create better marketing and outcomes.
- The new advertising industrial complex is here — for now
Feb 6, 2018 by David Rodnitzky
Could the cataclysmic decline of the retail industry in 2017 have been avoided? Contributor David Rodnitzky thinks so and explains why an aggressive marketing strategy makes the difference.
- [Reminder] The 5 Big Disruptions to Marketing in 2018
Feb 6, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Join us for the 2018 update to Scott Brinker’s highly popular webinar on the disruptions affecting today’s marketers. Building on the 2017 edition, Scott will examine how the martech landscape has evolved over the past 12 months and outline what lies ahead for marketers in the next three to five years. The marketing world is […]
From Marketing Land:
- Twitter loses its AR, VR head Alessandro Sabatelli
Feb 6, 2018 by Tim Peterson
The former Apple designer had joined Twitter less than two years ago.
- Four new search trends in mobile app discovery
Feb 5, 2018 by Brian Solis
Consumers are searching for helpful apps and downloading what best meets their needs. Contributor Brian Solis discusses what you can do to be sure it’s your app they discover and download.
From Around The Web:
- Apple is sending some developers ad spend and install details for other people’s apps, TechCrunch
- How Long Should You Run Your A/B Test?, MailChimp
- How to Map a Customer Journey in Ecommerce (with Templates), Shopify
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.