MarTech Today: Product orders via Echo, trust in the programmatic world & eBay goes AMP
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Amazon finally enables product orders through Echo
Jul 5, 2016 by Matt McGee
Amazon Prime members can now shop with their voice to purchase almost any Prime-eligible product using Echo.
- Machine learning for large-scale SEM accounts
Jul 5, 2016 by David Fothergill
Can machine learning be applied to your PPC accounts to make them more efficient? Columnist David Fothergill describes how he utilized machine learning to find new keywords for his campaigns.
- [WATCH] Marketing Land Live #19: Facebook News Feed changes, Amazon sets Prime Day & more
Jul 5, 2016 by Matt McGee
Does Facebook’s latest News Feed change mean the end of visibility for brand Pages? That topic and more are discussed in our latest weekly marketing show.
- The path to programmatic peace
Jul 5, 2016 by Melody Gambino
On the heels of studies that highlight a lack of transparency in digital advertising, columnist Melody Gambino points to the way forward and how we can rebuild trust in the programmatic world.
- Create exceptional experiences and connect with other MarTech executives this November in London
Jul 5, 2016 by Marketing Land
There’s little doubt that we stand at the dawn of marketing’s Golden Age, a time when digital customer experiences and services routinely surprise and delight. Those mastering software-powered marketing are in the vanguard of this new age. Meet them at MarTech: The Marketing Technology Conference. You’ll hear firsthand how marketing technologists, creative technologists, growth hackers, […]
- eBay goes AMP, sign it might break out past news?
Jul 4, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
eBay adopting AMP for their transaction-based site may signal that Google might push out AMP well beyond article and news-oriented content.
From Around The Web:
- Responsive Design Should Be Required for WordPress.org Themes, Says Matt Mullenweg, wptavern.com
- Improving User Flow Through Page Transitions, Smashing Magazine
- A day in the life of… an email deliverability consultant, eConsultancy
- Gmail Reverts Interactive Email Disabling Change, freshinbox.com
- 2 terrific #MarTech talks on the rise of AI in marketing, Chief Marketing Technologist Blog
- Shopware Pushes Toward Fully Open Source E-Commerce Platform, www.cmswire.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.