MarTech Today: Protagonist finds brands’ stories, hacking Alexa for customer experience and perfect one-to-one customer segmentation
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Protagonist’s new platform finds the stories told about brands Apr 10, 2017 by Barry Levine San Francisco-based startup employs AI and human experts to decipher narrative threads surrounding brands, and […]
Barry Levine on April 11, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Protagonist’s new platform finds the stories told about brands
Apr 10, 2017 by Barry Levine
San Francisco-based startup employs AI and human experts to decipher narrative threads surrounding brands, and then offer strategic actions.
- What’s really holding back your messaging program?
Apr 10, 2017 by Jose Cebrian
It’s not the technology that’s keeping you from building a successful messaging program. Columnist Jose Cebrian explains why you need the people, skills and metrics to get the most out of your technology.
- How one marketing agency hacked Alexa to deliver on customer experience
Apr 10, 2017 by MarTech Today
Vote for this entry in the 2017 Hackie Awards by sharing it on Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter by May 1.
From Marketing Land:
- 3 steps for retailers to perfect one-to-one customer segmentation
Apr 10, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
In retail, customer segmentation is a basic building block of personalization. Dividing shoppers into groups that share demographics, purchase histories, social networks, onsite behaviors, or any number of other characteristics allows retailers to target these groups with highly relevant communications, products and offers
- E-commerce companies can improve revenue by following these 5 tips
Apr 10, 2017 by Trond Lyngbø
Looking to take your e-commerce business to the next level? Columnist Trond Lyngbø has some SEO and content marketing advice for web shops.
From Around The Web:
- Marketers Seek Technologically Advanced Agencies for Analytics Needs, KoMarketing
- How to Use Neuromarketing to Boost Your Marketing Campaigns, MarketingProfs
- ShareThis Launches First Free A/B Testing Tool for Publishers Tailored for Facebook, PR Newswire
- Amazon is taking on Google and Facebook for ad tech dominance, Digiday
- Which Chatbot Is Right For You?, CMS Wire
- How AMP Affects Publishers & Advertisers, Search Engine Journal
- Why Real-time Geofencing Is a Missed Marketing Opportunity for Brands, Street Fight
- With these Pixel tips, your photos will bloom bright, The Official Google Blog
- YouTube TV Will Force You to Watch Ads on Many DVR’d Shows, Wall Street Journal