Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: RCS messaging, adapting martech stacks & Facebook tests web-based VR
Barry Levine on October 24, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- RCS messaging takes a few more steps toward rocking mobile
Oct 23, 2017 by Barry Levine
With the first US transactions using global RCS planned for next month, the train carrying SMS’s successor may finally be leaving the station.
- Is your martech stack keeping pace with changing customer behavior?
Oct 23, 2017 by Kevin Bobowski
It’s hard to keep up with quickly evolving consumer behaviors. Columnist Kevin Bobowski believes marketers will need to adapt their martech stacks and deliver a better experience to meet rising expectations.
- Skimping on deliverability spend? You’re hurting your email program
Oct 23, 2017 by Jose Cebrian
Don’t make the mistake of cutting corners on deliverability. Columnist Jose Cebrian says budgeting wisely on deliverability services and technology will boost both your email program and your revenue.
From Marketing Land:
- A brief history of Google’s most important local search updates
Oct 23, 2017 by Brian Smith
How has Google’s local search changed throughout the years? Columnist Brian Smith shares a timeline of events and their impact on brick-and-mortar businesses.
- Facebook tests web-based VR within News Feed posts
Oct 20, 2017 by Tim Peterson
People can load and interact with VR experiences without leaving Facebook’s traditional social network.
From Around The Web:
- How Facebook’s Master Algorithm Powers the Social Network, Wall Street Journal
- Introducing the Chrome User Experience Report, Chromium Blog
- Machine-Learning & Artificial Intelligence: Their Role in Sales & Marketing, MarketingProfs
- VR for Marketing is Here: Why it Works, What it can Tell you, MarTech Advisor