Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Reddit for advertisers, how e-commerce is using AI & more
Barry Levine on November 24, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Reddit is ready for advertisers, but are advertisers ready for Reddit?
Nov 22, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Reddit has been working to make its platform safer for brands, but brands don’t seem to be widely aware of that work.
- How e-commerce giants are using AI and marketing (Part 1)
Nov 22, 2017 by Daniel Faggella
In the first part of a series, columnist Daniel Faggella explores how e-commerce leaders such as Amazon and Alibaba are adopting AI applications to power more accurate product recommendations and faster search results.
From Marketing Land:
- Peloton & Mizzen+Main share their online retail strategies for Black Friday & Cyber Monday
Nov 22, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
According to Adobe, online retailers will generate more than $19 billion in revenue this holiday weekend.
- [Reminder] Customer Experience in the Age of Social Media
Nov 22, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Using social media to deliver great customer service is no longer an option — it’s a must. Twitter reports that customer service interactions on social have jumped 250 percent in the past two years. Two-thirds of consumers are already using Twitter or Facebook for customer service.
- Extending the promotional power of packaging: Technology as the new frontier
Nov 22, 2017 by Davor Sutija
With the holiday season in full swing, brands need to move beyond traditional packaging. Contributor Davor Sutija discusses how technology can help marketers think outside the box.
From Around The Web:
- 5 ways we’re toughening our approach to protect families on YouTube and YouTube Kids, Official YouTube Blog
- 8 Tips For Creating Successful Email Marketing Campaigns, CMS Wire
- Cheatsheet: Everything you need to know about Amazon Advertising, Digiday
- Using the Right Technology and Data to Keep Mobile App Users Engaged, eMarketer