MarTech Today: Revcontent’s ‘Truth Initiative,’ people-based measurement & Safari’s third-party blocking
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Revcontent takes first step in its new ‘Truth Initiative’ Jun 5, 2017 by Barry Levine The content recommendation service says this initiates a new effort to better filter out fake […]
Barry Levine on June 6, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Revcontent takes first step in its new ‘Truth Initiative’
Jun 5, 2017 by Barry Levine
The content recommendation service says this initiates a new effort to better filter out fake content and fake news sites.
- People-based measurement is the new black
Jun 5, 2017 by Jordan Elkind
Ad tech and CRM are converging, and columnist Jordan Elkind believes the need for people-based measurement has never been greater.
From Marketing Land:
- WWDC: Safari will block third-party trackers from following users around the web
Jun 5, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Trackers will not be able to use browsing behavior for ad targeting.
From Around The Web:
- The State Of Advanced Website Builders, Smashing Magazine
- How to Integrate AI Into Your Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Journal
- New Google Ad Filter Frightens Publishers, Ad Tech Players, AdAge
- Talking MarTech Careers with Andrew Dod, CMO at SharpSpring, MarTech Advisor
- Instagram’s head of design on how to build a design team and shipping Stories, TechCrunch
- Facebook tries to woo gamers with E3 livestreaming, VentureBeat
- High-end Livestreaming that Won’t Break the Bank, Small Biz Trends
- How Bayer cut its video ad rates 70 percent by bringing its DMP in-house, Digiday
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.