MarTech Today: RevTech ties revenue to spending, Radius’ in-house data cleaning & martech trends for 2017
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Startup Transform, Inc. launches its RevTech platform to tie revenue to specific spending Jan 25, 2017 by Barry Levine Seattle-based company says it offers a unique approach to modeling diverse […]
Barry Levine on January 26, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Startup Transform, Inc. launches its RevTech platform to tie revenue to specific spending
Jan 25, 2017 by Barry Levine
Seattle-based company says it offers a unique approach to modeling diverse data and generating recommendations for increasing sales.
- Radius now cleans your data before it makes predictions
Jan 25, 2017 by Barry Levine
The San Francisco-based company says this is the only in-house data cleaning service by a predictive marketing provider.
- How data and technology will affect your marketing in 2017
Jan 25, 2017 by Victoria Godfrey
Columnist Victoria Godfrey shares four trends she’s watching for 2017 — and some steps you can take to stay ahead of the curve.
From Marketing Land:
- Why B2B marketers should care about whitelisting
Jan 25, 2017 by Peter Isaacson
As advertisers grapple with fake news and hate speech, blacklisting the sites they want to stay away from isn’t enough. Columnist Peter Isaacson explains why “whitelisting” is more effective for B2B marketers.
From Around The Web:
- Using Caching (and Hardware) to Improve Page Speed, www.practicalecommerce.com
- What makes a good chatbot UX?, econsultancy.com
- 10 Groundbreaking eCommerce Trends to Watch Out for in 2017, www.jeffbullas.com
- Deliverability Best Practices Every Email Marketer Should Follow, movableink.com
- Everything a marketer needs to know about CDPs. Wait, what’s a CDP?, chiefmartec.com
- Lexalytics® Unveils Magic Machines™ AI Labs to Drive Innovation in Building and Managing Artificial Intelligence, PR Web
- Outward Inc. Introduces Transformative Visual Merchandising Platform for Retailers, PR Newswire
- Ve Interactive launches self-service platform for start-ups and growing brands to solve abandonment, www.prnewswire.com
- Building Blocks: Jonathan Copulsky, Senior Partner & Global Insights Leader at Deloitte Talks Marketing Tech, www.martechadvisor.com
- Chatbots for Business in 2017, www.ducttapemarketing.com
- Why a PepsiCo Exec Became an AdTech Entrepreneur, www.cmswire.com
- Apple Watch will soon let you talk to Siri to use your apps, techcrunch.com
- Latest Android Wear 2.0 preview delivers better iOS support, www.engadget.com
- WhatsApp Adds Offline Message Queueing to iOS App, www.adweek.com
- 3 Helpful Tools to Help You Monitor Your Social Media Accounts, www.socialmediaexplorer.com
- Will Facebook miss the opportunity for cordless live television?, venturebeat.com
- What Google’s Removal Of Third-Party Pixels On YouTube Means For Marketers, adexchanger.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.