MarTech Today: Salesforce boosts Wave Analytics Cloud, Apple purges apps & automated insights for Google Analytics App
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Salesforce boosts its Wave Analytics Cloud with new applications
Sep 2, 2016 by Barry Levine
The updates, from the company and ISVs, increase the utility of data from Salesforce and external sources.
- Apple begins purge of neglected, broken apps, no more ASO with app names
Sep 2, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Developers will have 30 days to fix the identified problems.
- Google Analytics App now offers Google Now-like automated insights
Sep 2, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Insight cards automatically spotlight positive and negative performance trends for faster analysis.
- Is a big Google search update happening? Chatter thinks so.
Sep 2, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
The SEO community is vigorously talking about two Google updates, one with the core web search results and one with the local pack results.
From Around The Web:
- The Ultimate WordPress Travel Toolkit To Run Your Blog While You’re Away, www.wpexplorer.com
- Google Kills Plan to Make Modular Phone, www.wsj.com
- 3 Reasons Your Marketing Agency Should Integrate with a Website Builder API (and What to Expect When You Do), www.martechadvisor.com
- Data-led tech company Ve Interactive acquires video advertising company Optomaton for €5.13M, www.prnewswire.com
- How machine learning drives better customer service in the enterprise, venturebeat.com
- Many of today’s martech companies that espouse machine learning capabilities simply offer a workbench for data scientists, www.martechadvisor.com
- 5 tools to build a Facebook Messenger bot, venturebeat.com
- Apple’s new rule will force Google, Amazon, and others to shorten their app names, qz.com
- How 6 apps took their technologies mainstream, www.mobilecommercedaily.com
- Facebook, Header Bidding And The Fight For Control Of The Publisher Ecosystem, adexchanger.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.