Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Salesforce’s Einstein adds velocity, trends in voice search and AI, & Android takes first place
Barry Levine on April 5, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Salesforce’s Einstein adds velocity to its Sales Cloud
Apr 4, 2017 by Barry Levine
The CRM-based company boosts features to help salespeople close deals — including on-board predictive scoring.
- How’s your data? Learn a new strategy to keep it fresh and accurate
Apr 4, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Imagine a world where your database is automatically refreshed and updated. Where any questionable records are recognized by an algorithm, and not left to gather dust in your systems. That’s the beauty of network data. Join data experts David M. Raab and John Hurley as they describe how Radius and its clients built a network […]
- Voice search and data: The two trends that will shape online marketing in 2017
Apr 4, 2017 by Jim Yu
As voice search and AI continue their rapid advance, columnist Jim Yu looks at how these technologies will change customer expectations and mold the future of marketing.
- 6 reasons why building your own customer data asset is a recipe for marketing success
Apr 4, 2017 by Mike Sands
Don’t let an overabundance of tech solutions and partners spoil the broth. Columnist Mike Sands cooks up six questions to ask yourself to ensure you’re in control of your customer data.
- A CMO’s guide to integrating marketing technologies
Apr 4, 2017 by MarTech Today
Vote for this entry in the 2017 Hackie Awards by sharing it on Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter by May 1.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook’s Canvas ads get easier to create (and recreate) with new API
Apr 4, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Canvas API enables brands to automate the production process through third-party marketing tools.
- Android now the world’s dominant OS, surpassing Windows
Apr 4, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Apple’s iOS generates more traffic than Android in the US.
- A deep look at Google’s biggest-ever search quality crisis
Apr 4, 2017 by Danny Sullivan
Under fire for months, can Google reverse the drip-drip-drip of criticism as incorrect, absurd or even dangerous results surface to the top?
From Around The Web:
- Facebook’s Ninth Data Center Will Be Built in Papillion, Nebraska, Adweek
- Google Says Former Driverless-Car Executive Developed Rival Before Exit, Wall Street Journal
- Marissa Mayer will not be part of the new AOL-Yahoo combined company called Oath, Recode
- WordPress Performance Testing: Why, How & Which Tools to Use, WPExplorer
- Cision Communications Cloud™ Launches PR Newswire Integration and New Features to Identify Ideal Influencers, Multivu
- Pardot and Google Analytics Event Tracking, UpBuild
- Pyze Launches Enterprise Edition; Enabling Advanced Multi-App and Channel Aggregations, Analysis and Campaign Management, Pyze
- 5 Ways Retailers Are Using Marketing Tech to Support Personalization Efforts, Street Fight
- A Customer-centric Approach to Building Marketing and Sales Stacks, MarTech Advisor
- A recipe for the MarTech Layer Cake, Econsultancy
- Do You Have These Tools in Your Marketing Toolbox?, Search Engine Journal
- How to increase chatbot engagement up to 90%, VentureBeat
- THE HACKIES: A CMO’s guide to integrating marketing technologies, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Why digital advertising is experimenting with blockchain, Digiday