Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Salesforce’s Einstein, chatbot authoring tools & top SEO platforms
Barry Levine on September 20, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Salesforce introduces Einstein — an AI layer for all its clouds
Sep 19, 2016 by Barry Levine
The company is going beyond its previous integrations of computer intelligence, making embedded predictive and other insights a standard part of its platform.
- Google Trips: Google’s first potentially breakthrough travel tool
Sep 19, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Google bought travel software company ITA in 2010 promising to bring travel searchers next-generation travel tools and experiences.
- Marketers: Here are a dozen authoring tools to help you get chatty with chatbots
Sep 19, 2016 by Barry Levine
These tools allow marketers to keep up with their new job requirement: automated, intelligent and continuous interaction with customers.
- [PODCAST] Marketing Land Live #28: Shopping campaign success on Google & Bing
Sep 19, 2016 by Matt McGee
It’s a special show this week as we invite three paid search specialists to spill the goods on what makes a successful holiday shopping campaign on Bing and Google.
- Large marketers are winning in programmatic (Here’s what you can do to stop them)
Sep 19, 2016 by Kevin Lee
How do you compete against the ‘big boys; in programmatic? Contributor Kevin Lee discusses where large marketers have an advantage and what you can do to level the playing field.
- Can the app-retention crisis be addressed with personalized notifications?
Sep 17, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Leanplum says behaviorally and time-optimized notifications improve retention.
- See how the top 13 SEO software platform providers stack up
Sep 19, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
With hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, and even millions of pages, sites, and keywords to manage and optimize, enterprise SEO has become increasingly complicated and time-consuming. Using an enterprise SEO software platform can increase efficiency and productivity while reducing the time and errors involved in managing organic search campaigns. If you are to looking to […]
- What is Google Data Studio and how can you use it?
Sep 19, 2016 by Sherry Bonelli
Currently in beta, Google Data Studio allows you to create branded reports with data visualizations to share with your clients. Columnist Sherry Bonelli explains the benefits and how to try it out.
From Around The Web:
- As Virtual Reality Proliferates, It’s Clear We Need New Metrics, adexchanger.com
- Integrated Platforms: Making Analytics Work for You, adage.com
- Nielsen Will Complete Its Total Audience Measurement Rollout by March, www.adweek.com
- How to Show Custom Menus to Logged In WordPress Users, www.wpexplorer.com
- Building the B2B Webstore Your Customers Will Love, multichannelmerchant.com
- 6 Brands Using Altered Reality in their Marketing Campaigns, www.searchenginejournal.com
- BigCommerce Adds Support for Facebook Pixel Installation, Native Checkout for Shop Section on Pages, www.bigcommerce.com
- Radius, an Oracle Marketing AppCloud Partner, Announces Combined Solution with Oracle Marketing Cloud to Help Marketers Identify and Act on Prospects Most Likely to Convert, radius.com
- “Eyes Wide Open” Approach to Evaluating New Marketing Technologies, www.martechadvisor.com
- AdStage Secures $2 Million in Funding From Verizon Ventures to Double Down on Its MarTech Platform, blog.adstage.io
- How Apple’s Subtle AR Play Could Impact Local: Sights and Sounds, streetfightmag.com
- How to best evaluate issues with your Accelerated Mobile Pages, webmasters.googleblog.com
- Instant messaging: An introduction to the future of communication, econsultancy.com
- The race to be the all-in-one app, techcrunch.com
- What is AMP and Does Your Small Business Site Need It?, smallbiztrends.com
- A faster way to share photos and videos, and all-new movies, Official Google Blog
- Pinterest Is Using Machine Learning To Help You Find What You’ll Pin Next, www.fastcompany.com