Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Salesforce’s ‘my’ platform tools, Reddit updates ad tool & more
Barry Levine on November 7, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Salesforce unveils ‘my’ versions of its AI-based platform tools
Nov 6, 2017 by Barry Levine
The new capabilities allow non-technical users to build their own predictions, customer service bots and gamified learning courses.
From Marketing Land:
- Reddit updates self-serve ad-buying tool with conversion tracking, audience reporting
Nov 6, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Reddit will tell brands how their ads performed with their target audiences and how many impressions led to site visits.
From Around The Web:
- How machine learning is changing the game for app marketers, Think with Google
- How to Use Twitter Analytics: 7 Types of Useful Insights, MarketingProfs
- What Audio Marketing is and Why It Should Be a Part of Your Content Strategy, CMS Wire