MarTech Today: SAP/Gigya’s new consent tool, Forrester on mobile marketing priorities & YouTube’s new features for live video
Barry Levine on February 27, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- SAP-owned Gigya offers a new GDPR-friendly consent tool
Feb 26, 2018 by Barry Levine
But that and two other identity/profile tools only apply to known users.
- Supreme Court to hear case called ‘existential threat’ to cloud computing
Feb 26, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The case involves a lawfully obtained search warrant seeking email data stored on a server outside the US.
- Get back to basics: New Forrester report lays out priorities for mobile marketers
Feb 26, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Marketers are encouraged to shore up their mobile programs and not to be distracted by the “shiny objects” of emerging tech.
From Marketing Land:
- YouTube rolls out new chat replay, automatic captions & more for live streaming videos
Feb 26, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
YouTube’s live streaming is available to channels with 1,000 or more subscribers.
From Around The Web:
- Brands Get Better Organic Visibility with Instagram Stories, Socialbakers
- Ecommerce Partnerships: 8 Lessons 1,000+ Stores and $500m+ in Sales, Shopify
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.