MarTech Today: ScribbleLive buys Linkdex, Jivox’ dynamic personalization for video ads & more
Barry Levine on August 26, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- ScribbleLive buys SEO platform Linkdex
Aug 24, 2016 by Barry Levine
The acquisition adds organic search optimization to ScribbleLive’s growing content marketing arsenal of algorithms and other tools.
- Chatsuite announces new chatbot creation and management features for agencies
Aug 25, 2016 by Barry Levine
The London-based company, one of the first platforms for chatbot marketing, was formerly known as BetterBrand.
- Jivox launches dynamic personalization for video ads
Aug 25, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Portions of video ads can be customized dynamically with images and copy depending on a viewer’s location, weather conditions and more.
- Twitter adds a button for people to direct-message businesses from their sites
Aug 24, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Twitter and Facebook continue to try to one-up each other as the place online for people to publicly and privately contact businesses.
From Around The Web:Analytics
- Building Your Own “Starship Enterprise” to Monitor and Manage Digital Marketing Performance, www.martechadvisor.com
- BuzzFeed names Todd Levy as its new CTO, techcrunch.co
- Google Fiber is pulling back on its broadband rollout as pressure grows to cut costs, www.recode.net
- Build a Responsive, Mobile-first Cart Page with Bootstrap, www.practicalecommerce.com
- Ad Tech And Mar Tech Synergy: Implications For App Developers, adexchanger.com
- Facebook open-sources A.I. software for segmenting objects in images, venturebeat.com
- Marketer’s Guide to Digital Dashboards, www.cardinalpath.com
- What are the benefits of a creative management platform (CMP)?, www.econsultancy.com
- 4 Addicting Mobile Apps Developed By Social Media Stars, mediakix.com
- 9 Costs to Consider Before Hiring a Custom App Developer, smallbiztrends.com
- Chat bots: Turning SMS into a next-gen engagement platform, www.mobilecommercedaily.com
- Facebook Seizes Header Bidding to Challenge Google, adage.com
- YouTube Film School for Marketers: The Scrappy Upstart’s Cheat Sheet for High-Quality Video Marketing, www.marketingprofs.com