MarTech Today: ScribbleLive Buys Visually, AdSupply’s Patented Anti-AdBlock & Google Updates Webmaster Guidelines
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: ScribbleLive Buys Visually, Marrying Content Distribution With Content Creation Jan 28, 2016 by Barry Levine The combined company says it now offers a unique platform with capabilities that span planning, creation, […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- ScribbleLive Buys Visually, Marrying Content Distribution With Content Creation
Jan 28, 2016 by Barry Levine
The combined company says it now offers a unique platform with capabilities that span planning, creation, distribution and analytics.
- AdSupply Battles Adblock/Adblock Plus With Its Patented Technology
Jan 28, 2016 by Barry Levine
The Culver City, California-based company claims the software is 75 to 100 percent effective at blocking the popular anti-ad software.
- Final Call: Early Bird Rates Expire Saturday. Register For SMX West.
Jan 28, 2016 by Marketing Land
Supercharge your search marketing campaigns by attending Search Engine Land’s SMX West. Join others obsessed with SEO & SEM March 1–3 in San Jose, CA. Early bird rates expire this Saturday, so register today! Don’t miss out on three days of: Performance-boosting SEO & SEM sessions.
- Search Update Impact On SEO & Content Strategies: Staying Ahead With A Focus On Quality
Jan 28, 2016 by Jim Yu
Columnist Jim Yu explores how Google’s numerous algorithm updates over the years have shaped search engine optimization strategies. Can this information provide a clue for what to expect in the future?
- Gigya Report: Facebook Still Dominates Social Logins But May Be Fading A Bit
Jan 27, 2016 by Barry Levine
The social networking giant has been dropping slightly since mid-2015 — while Google has been gaining.
- Google Updates The General Guidelines Section Of Their Webmaster Guidelines
Jan 28, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Google has made significant changes to the content on their Webmaster Guidelines documentation.
From Around The Web:
- Yahoo’s Email App Improves With Customizable Swipes, Attachments Search And More, techcrunch.com
- Designing Websites for Panda, RankBrain, Phantom, www.sempdx.org
- Have You Heard of the Flat Lay or Boho Design Trends?, smallbiztrends.com
- How Creative Responsibilities Are Coming To Tech And Media Agencies, adexchanger.com
- What will impact Martech & Ad Tech trends in 2016?, econsultancy.com
- Expanding Live Video to More People, newsroom.fb.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.