Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Segment’s new GDPR capabilities, Taplytics’ OTT app testing & more
Barry Levine on November 21, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Segment announces new GDPR compliance capabilities
Nov 20, 2017 by Robin Kurzer
The API-based data platform’s new features will help companies wrangle all of a user’s data.
- Taplytics now supports OTT TV app testing
Nov 20, 2017 by Barry Levine
This maker of mobile app testing software expands to internet-based TV platforms.
- 5 best practices for transforming the customer journey through analytics
Nov 20, 2017 by Nandini Rathi
Successful CMOs are embracing analytics to gain a competitive advantage. Columnist Nandini Rathi discusses how you can set up a sophisticated analytical framework for data-driven marketing.
- Marketers don’t see much value in being verified on Twitter
Nov 20, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Being verified doesn’t bring any quantifiable benefits to brands or lead to brands being more active on Twitter, according to four agency execs.
From Marketing Land:
- SEO + UX = Success
Nov 20, 2017 by Sherry Bonelli
These days, SEO best practices include consideration for the user experience (UX). Columnist Sherry Bonelli explains how SEO and UX work together to help both search engines and users.
From Around The Web:
- 16 Crucial Alexa Skills For Marketers, CMS Wire
- Scale Your B2B Content with Artificial Intelligence, Content Marketing Institute