Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Sharethrough adds first DSP for native programmatic video, EU’s proposed data collection rules & voice search strategies
Barry Levine on January 11, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- 3 ways to thrive in the year of customer experience
Jan 10, 2017 by Mike Sands
Columnist Mike Sands predicts that 2017 will be the year customer experience becomes a No. 1 priority for marketers and offers three tips to help your brand stay a step ahead.
- Going beyond ‘right consumer, right time, right place’
Jan 10, 2017 by Phil Schraeder
Effective digital advertising is all about context, and columnist Phil Schraeder notes that in a cross-device world, getting context right requires a new set of tools and a new way of thinking.
- Sharethrough adds its first DSP integration to scale native programmatic video with Adelphic
Jan 10, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Adelphic customers will have programmatic access to in-feed inventory on the Sharethrough Exchange.
From Marketing Land:
- EU proposes privacy rules that extend to Gmail, Facebook Messenger, Skype
Jan 10, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Consent rules could limit consumer data collection for ad targeting by messaging, email and phone service providers.
- Essential voice search strategies for 2017
Jan 10, 2017 by Sherry Bonelli
Are you prepared for the rise in voice search? Columnist Sherry Bonelli discusses how voice search will impact local businesses.
- Yahoo CEO Mayer and co-founder David Filo to step down from Yahoo board
Jan 10, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Yahoo under Verizon faces the same pressures it did as an independent company, namely, competing with Google and Facebook.
From Around The Web:
- Apple, Facebook, and Google top Greenpeace energy report card, but Amazon disappoints, venturebeat.com
- Four websites that have reduced their primary navigation options, econsultancy.com
- Mobile UX Trends For 2017, usabilitygeek.com
- WordPress Theme Detector, www.blogherald.com
- ICANN retires Affirmation of Commitments with US gov, domainincite.com
- How Augmented Reality Will Change Online Shopping, multichannelmerchant.com
- An Introduction To Building And Sending HTML Email For Web Developers, www.smashingmagazine.com
- ‘Fake it till you make it’: Confessions of a recovering ad tech executive, digiday.com
- Digital Asset Management in the Martech Cocktail, chiefmartec.com
- How Martech Will Play a Critical Role in Marketing in 2017, www.komarketingassociates.com
- Why Location-Based Machine Learning Is the Smart Path to Personalization, streetfightmag.com
- 8 Tools to Enhance Your Customer Experience On Mobile, www.jeffbullas.com
- WeChat is morphing so Chinese smartphone owners will never have to download an app again, qz.com
- IBM Quietly Builds Its Video Cloud, adexchanger.com