Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Smaato’s mobile ad solution, Google Cloud announcements & more
Amy Gesenhues on March 10, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Smaato launches ‘first Inventory Discovery’ feature for mobile advertisers
Mar 9, 2017 by Barry Levine
The self-service capability allows advertisers to directly assess inventory before bidding.
- Google Cloud’s many product announcements at Google Next
Mar 9, 2017 by Danny Sullivan
What’s new with Google Cloud? All the latest product news here.
- Making complementary media strategies work: The recipe for cross-channel attribution
Mar 9, 2017 by Kevin O’Reilly
Your marketing efforts across various channels will have a greater impact when they are aligned with one another, and columnist Kevin O’Reilly discusses how attribution is the key to achieving this alignment.
From Marketing Land:
- WebMD’s new Alexa health skill should go to pharmacy school
Mar 9, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The company’s Alexa skill didn’t understand drug names. Google Home performed much better.
- Facebook Messenger copies Facebook’s copy of Instagram’s copy of Snapchat Stories
Mar 9, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Messenger Day lets people post photos and videos to a running diary that expires after 24 hours, like they can on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- A technical argument for quality content
Mar 9, 2017 by Dave Davies
What defines quality content, and how can its value be quantified? Columnist Dave Davies reviews studies done on this topic and presents his conclusions.
- Why email is taking center stage in marketing innovation
Mar 9, 2017 by Jason Warnock
From beacons to user-generated content, columnist Jason Warnock takes a look at the email marketing innovations we can expect to see more of in 2017.
- A healthier, happier social presence: Tips for health care marketers in 2017
Mar 9, 2017 by Rob Begg
The health care industry has been slow to embrace social media, but contributor Rob Begg explains how that’s shifting and what hospitals and pharmaceutical companies can do to improve their social listening.
- Optimizely expands its experimentation platform to OTT TV
Mar 9, 2017 by Matt McGee
New product supports video experiments in any over-the-top TV app that uses tvOS or Android TV.
- Video: See how Facebook inserts mid-roll ads in non-live videos
Mar 8, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Facebook has started inserting ads in the middle of some non-live videos. Here’s what it’s like to watch one.
- 6 steps to creating high-converting native ads
Mar 8, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Reaching your target audience and gaining traction and interest with native ads is far more complex than simply slapping up an ad that will integrate with a medium. Make sure your native ads are working for you. With the threat of ad blocking, creating native ads the right way is growing in importance.
From Around The Web:
- 2017 CMO Focus: What’s Next from AI? Intelligent Insights, MarTech Advisor
- Chatbots, vertical video and data targeting will reshape advertising this year, Mobile Commerce Daily
- How to Integrate Slack into your ABM MarTech Stack, MarTech Advisor
- The Next Debate: The Convergence Of MarTech And Sales Tech, AdExchanger
- WhatsApp tests business chat tools in search for revenue, Reuters
- How to drive marketing success with AR & VR technology, Digiday