MarTech Today: Smartpipe’s ‘snowflakes,’ the evolution of phone marketing & maximizing website UX
Barry Levine on November 6, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Smartpipe looks to solve GDPR-compliant ad targeting by treating identifiers as ‘snowflakes’
Nov 3, 2017 by Barry Levine
Within mobile networks, Smartpipe finds targeted users and then swaps out their identifying phone number for a single-use token.
- Slow adoption shows marketers fear ABM when they shouldn’t
Nov 3, 2017 by Meredith Brown
If you think adopting account-based marketing requires a major overhaul, you’re not alone. But contributor Meredith Brown says you can take advantage of this valuable approach with your existing resources.
- The evolution of phone marketing
Nov 3, 2017 by Sponsored Content: CallTrackingMetrics
In the beginning, there was the Motorola DynaTAC 8000X. And it was not good. By 2017 standards, it was barely a phone. Virtually zero coverage, a price tag that translates to almost $10,000 of today’s dollars, and completely devoid of apps. It also had a 10-hour charge time that only translated into about a half-hour […]
From Marketing Land:
- Television is dead. Long live video
Nov 3, 2017 by Peter Minnium
Video consumption as we know it is transforming. Columnist Peter Minnium believes smart brands will find opportunities for growth and become more responsive to consumers in this new video age.
- 3 strategies for maximizing your website UX
Nov 3, 2017 by Andy Paquin
How can you foster a positive user experience on your website, and why does this matter? Columnist Andy Paquin explores.
From Around The Web:
- 5 things to know from this week: Walmart vs. Amazon, ads.txt adoption and more, Digiday
- Comcast asks the FCC to prohibit states from enforcing net neutrality, Ars Technica