MarTech Today: SMPTE’s new TAXI Complete, achieving breakthrough demand gen & Cedato’s ‘contextual lookalike targeting’
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: SMPTE’s new TAXI Complete could make multiscreen ads and content commonplace Jul 30, 2018 by Barry Levine The newly issued standards specify identifiers within the audio track of any video […]
Barry Levine on July 31, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- SMPTE’s new TAXI Complete could make multiscreen ads and content commonplace
Jul 30, 2018 by Barry Levine
The newly issued standards specify identifiers within the audio track of any video program or ad, whether shown on TV, OTT or online.
- 6 steps for achieving breakthrough demand gen: How better data supports more effective outcomes
Jul 30, 2018 by John Steinert
Contributor John Steinert explains how to keep off the low-quality high-volume treadmill.
- Cedato unveils ‘contextual lookalike targeting’ for programmatic video
Jul 30, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The company says it’s the first to offer data-based contextual advertising for video that meets clients’ KPIs
From Marketing Land:
- 5 ways to hack a higher marketing ROI
Jul 30, 2018 by Rex Briggs
Contributor Rex Briggs shares a historical and insightful take on how marketers should look at marketing ROI and ways to increase it.
From Around The Web:
- Introducing Marketing API, v3.1, Facebook for Developers
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions, Social Media Examiner
- YouTube desktop player now supports vertical videos w/ dynamic video player, 9 to 5 Google
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.