MarTech Today: Snaps’ Conversational Cloud, dynamically personalized ads & the future of modern commerce
Barry Levine on June 30, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Snaps launches a Marketing Cloud for chatbots, messaging and emojis
Jun 29, 2017 by Barry Levine
New York City-based company is offering a self-service platform so marketers can target users with automated conversations.
- Advertisers can dynamically personalize native ads with Flashtalking & Sharethrough partnership
Jun 29, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The companies say theirs is the first dynamic content optimization solution for native advertising.
- What’s the future of modern commerce? Or, why did Amazon buy Whole Foods?
Jun 29, 2017 by Brian Solis
Today’s retail environment demands a shift in mindset and an unprecedented level of consumer understanding. Contributor Brian Solis lays out the path he believes retailers must take to be successful.
- Social media automation: Oxymoron or godsend?
Jun 29, 2017 by Seth Price
When it comes to engaging with consumers on social, automation can save you both time and money. Contributor Seth Price outlines four things to consider when automating your social media content.
From Marketing Land:
- TAG launches tool to help keep ads off apps that pirate content
Jun 29, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Trade group members will be able to integrate the tool into their own systems to keep violating apps out of the ad supply chain.
- Considering a social media management platform? We compare 18 leading vendors
Jun 29, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
With hundreds or even thousands of social media accounts to manage and millions of social conversations to monitor, social media marketing has become increasingly complicated and time-consuming. Automating social media marketing with an ESMMS platform can improve efficiency, compliance, and productivity.
- 7 things marketers need to know about Google’s Smart display campaigns, direct from Google
Jun 29, 2017 by Matt Lawson
Google rolled out Smart display campaigns in April. Columnist and Googler Matt Lawson answers some FAQs about these automated display campaigns.
From Around The Web:
- In the Amazon era, debating the store of the future, Digiday
- AppLift’s Newest Fraud Report Reveals Global Mobile Programmatic Fraud Distribution Patterns, Market Wired
- Brandwatch Image Insights: The Image Analytics Platform To Track Every Logo, PR Newswire
- Digital Asset Management Platform Libris by PhotoShelter Announces Advanced File Support and Connection to Adobe to Streamline Every Step of the Creative Workflow, PR Web
- 5 Principles To Make Sure Businesses Design Responsible AI, Fast Company
- The marketing (to) automation problem: How will IoT products sell their services to other devices?, Econsultancy
- Apple Glasses will be bigger than the iPhone: Gene Munster, CNBC
- Instagram Unleashes a Smart Algorithm to Blast Away Nasty Comments, WIRED